AirAsia sucks!!!

I receive an email from AirAsia on April 20. They send me an itenary..What is more surprise is that the name in that Itenary is not me!!! It is some indian dudes.... To make matter worst this indian dude have book a flight ticket to Langkawi with my address, telephone number and email address....When i call up AirAsia yesterday all they can tell me is "Oh our ticketing agent have type your telephone number and therefore they have included all my personal particulars in that itenary..." what a crappy excuse...they should have done the proper verification process.. Being too busy is not an excuse at all.....

I am really dissapointed with AirAsia on this matter...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to disable Trend Micro OfficeScan using cmd.

Fake torrent from www.YayMovies.com .. Beware !!! It is a Scam !!

Zishan Z1 firmware Update and Manual