Ultimate Street Tuner Carnival 2007, Bukit Jalil Stadium Carpark B.



I went to the car show yesterday. The organiser obviously do not have experience in organizing such event. First impression after i bought the ticket is i was given some balls, a star and a form. I was not brief on what to do with these item. I tell myself fine..i will read myself as the instruction should be somewhere in the flyout they gave to me. Entering the show area is a nightmare also...because i was not given an event map... i do not know what is going on and what are the events going on at that moment. Lighting sucks. They should put up more spot light.

The only plus sign about this event are the GIRLS...some of them is really friendly.

Here are some of the pics from that event..enjoy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to disable Trend Micro OfficeScan using cmd.

Fake torrent from www.YayMovies.com .. Beware !!! It is a Scam !!

Zishan Z1 firmware Update and Manual