Zuiko Digital 12-60 SWD lens Recall

I gave a call to Olympus Service Centre Malaysia. The way they handle my recall is very profesional. Since it is not convenient for me to goto their service center in Mount Kiara i was allowed to pos laju to them. After 3 working day they call me up and let me know the lens is ready for collection!! Kudos to their splendid customer service.

After i receive my lens back i have test the C-AF mode on my E-3 and notice most of the shot now is in focus. Now i really have the speed and accuracy!!

Hope Olympus Malaysia wil setup more collection centre here in Malaysia.

Keep up the good work Oly Malaysia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to disable Trend Micro OfficeScan using cmd.

Fake torrent from www.YayMovies.com .. Beware !!! It is a Scam !!

Zishan Z1 firmware Update and Manual