Butt Operation successful!!!

Just get out from SJMC...i just cant sleep there!! it is simply noisy cause my room is next to the reception counter...

the experience in SJMC was a scary one...on the operation day i was asked...we will put u to sleep no worry but we have to poke a hole into your lung or trakea!!omg i panic ..wat hole..why u need to poke a hole!! they mention tat to operate my butt i need to face down and they fear that i might not have enuff oxygen..well lucky i am not awake to witness all these..after they ask me to breath in i went to deep sleep...

at 2pm i was awake and the nurse told me..the operation is complete...i wake up but still feel sleepy..decided to sleep again..at 4pm woke up and i feel pain in the ass..the wound on my left butt and right thigh is painful..

i cant sleep walk or sit properly now..quickly ask for the pain killer..then sleep again..

lucky my beautiful wife is there to help me throughout the painful experience..she cook for me..she take care of me..and i feel quilty...cause it is her birthday..and i cant bring her to fancy restaurant to celebrate..i wanted to bring her to kl tower..

the best i can do is i gave her the birthda present before i go for operaration..

anyway now i am back in my room lying down.... waiting for time to take my medicine and go to sleep again...cause those so call pain killer i suspect are actually sleeping pills...

anyway i would say SJMC is a good place..the nurse are experience and doctor t00..

ok time for sleep..

Comments

Lee Siaojun said…
guilty. i am alwaysCheap. i like your blog, lot of photography tips. hope you recover soon.
waterlily said…
get well soon! hugz
Lucifer said…
thanks for all the well wishes..i really hope i can recover asap so can start shooting..

Popular posts from this blog

How to disable Trend Micro OfficeScan using cmd.

Fake torrent from www.YayMovies.com .. Beware !!! It is a Scam !!

Zishan Z1 firmware Update and Manual