More disaster...

When i thought after operation i should be ok ...i am wrong!!! i think my body too heaty...my mouth start to have ulser or swollen..now not that i cant sit n walk properly..i cant even talk properly.!!!!!

To add misery my tmnet is down for the pass few days!! Stupid tmnet..luckily i still have my trusted nokia 73 and digi EDGE but then..not as fast as streamyx..

i use BONJELA on my mouth ulser but no use..half of my lips is swollen with ulser..the recovery is so slow..so yesterday i decided to use SALT...yes SALT ...i learn it in my military college...to use SALT for ULSER..but it is SUICIDAL!!!!!!

The process begun in my bathroom...after putting salt on my ulser the pain is so great that my tears start flowing without me knowing it..then saliva begin to follow through...i just close my eyes and endure the pain for 5 mins and rinse it clean with water..i can feel the salt is like acid burning my lips..and i look into the mirror..blood flow though the mouth ulser..the wound somehow shrink a bit....

i repeat this process this morning and oh dear...here we go again....

i really hope i will be ok again so i can eat my mom wan tan mee ...or eat mee curry...

but the one i have to thanks most is my lovely wife..she woke up early every morning to cook porridge for me..and nite to0..

muack...love u kim...

Comments

benben said…
Hi there,
im ben from LYN who's keen on ur diffuser. Anyways, try something called ORAL AID. It NUMBS ur ulser. Very very good but u can only get it from a pharmacy or any clinics. Just put ONE (dun be kiasu n put alot) drop n it'll do the trick, no more pain n it'll heal very fast. If u out alot, ur whole mouth will be numb n u cant feel anything. Hope to hear bout the diffuser frm u soon, if u cant come out, i dun mind going to ur place as i live in the same area as you :) take care.
Lucifer said…
hi benben

thanks for the tips but the diffuser i sold to my fren already cause he book first. sry..

Popular posts from this blog

How to disable Trend Micro OfficeScan using cmd.

Fake torrent from www.YayMovies.com .. Beware !!! It is a Scam !!

Zishan Z1 firmware Update and Manual