Cheng Beng Festival





Cheng Beng or known as Chinese All Soul Day..






Is a day where we visit our ancestor grave to pay respect. We clean the area, offer some food offering and burn the hell money and other stuff for our ancestor to be used in the underworld..




This is the day where we learn the importance of respect and love for our parents and love ones..


My dad always tell me..there is no use in paying respect to me after i am dead..do it when i am still alive..!!




His word do make sense.. I always have mix feeling whenever i visit my grandfather grave cause my dad always keep silence himself when he is there..and once in a while i do notice watery eyes ...i am not sure if because of the incense we burn or it is something else...




To all people out there who still have a chance to love your parents..do it before it is too late...










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to disable Trend Micro OfficeScan using cmd.

Fake torrent from www.YayMovies.com .. Beware !!! It is a Scam !!

Zishan Z1 firmware Update and Manual