Sony Ericson MBS-100 Portable Bluetooth Speaker. Mini Review.

Last Weekend got myself a MBS-100 Portable Bluetooth Speaker.

Well let me start with the look...Well it look like a freaking spider egg or alien!! I like it man cause it makes me look cool.

Sound is so so only. Nothing to shout about. But i found out one secret. If you use this speaker with a Sony Ericson compatible model .you will have much more better sound quality compare to some nokia phone..i do not know why..it just sound better in Sony walkman phone.

Pairing with my Samsung Omnia and Nokia N85 is easy. I just need to activate the pairing mode. Search for this speaker and enter 0000

This speaker also have a audio in port.

Treble is ok but Bass is virtually non existance..

If you are a portable freak then this is the gadget for you..

Double click on the image below to enlarge.

Taken using Olympus E3 and Zuiko 50mm f2.0



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to disable Trend Micro OfficeScan using cmd.

Fake torrent from www.YayMovies.com .. Beware !!! It is a Scam !!

Shop to blacklist in Hong Kong - Myer Photo and Audio co Ltd