Need for Speed Hot Pursuit runs in very low fps but players usually do not know what to do. Is the Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlonx2 5200+ 2.7ghz CPU causing the low fps problem?
1. To fix this, you'd first try lowing setting in frame rate.
2. Update your CPU to the latest or new ones if you want to play max out games like Dirt 2. A 2.7ghz CPU or 3.0ghz will not run Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (Forthcoming patches) in low fps.
3. Update drivers if you are facing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit low fps on PC. This will improve the GPU performance. AA can be enabled by new AMD Catalyst 10.11 Video Card Driver for Win7.
For Nvidia Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce Forceware 263.09 WHQL Released for Windows 7/Vista
4. The game may require patched. Download a new released patch to update your game. Latest Patches for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010.
5. Meet the minimum requirements similar to 2.4ghz AMD dual core. You can only play some slideshow in minimum.
6. Update console hardware if they have been outdated. The console CPU is much weaker than PC's.
By these solutions, your Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 low fps issue will be greatly improved