Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Chinese Moon Cake Festival
Well the chinese moon cake festival can never be complete without a full moon!
How to take moon pic?
1. Use the longest tele lens u have..eg zuiko digital 70-300mm
2. Use spot metering
3. Use iso100 shutter speed 1/100 and aperture f10/f11
4. Voila with this setting you can even take the moon pic handheld!!
5. But of course it is better you have a tripod
6. Use a remote control to avoid shake. While on tripod turn off the IS image stabiliser
7. Use mirror lockup if your slr support this function.
8. With the tips above you should be able to capture fantastic moon photo!