A trip up Penang Hill Day 2.

Day 2 in Penang. I have decide to visit a place which is Baby friendly! After much consideration i selected Penang Hill. I am sure Emma will love the cold weather, nice scenery and enjoy the flora and fauna.

As usual i will take this oppurtunity to test out my new Olympus OM-D. Alot of people complain about the ergonomics and on the contrary i kinda of this the ergonomic is good.! In fact just perfect for my small hand. The light weight certainly help my new parents like me when i have to carry a papa bag and the camera bag as well.

I did carry the Olympus 45mm f1.8 with me but i find it most of the time i will use the kit lens 12-50mm. The kit lens is certainly a versatile lens with its wide focal length, from wide angle to medium tele range.

1.0 This is where it all begin. Penang Hill Cable car ride at Ayer Itam.


2.0 The cable car..is fast like a sport car. Expect a speedy ride. My initial impression of a slow and steady enjoyable ride is devastated when the cable car just rush uphill like a sport car on steroid.. i prefer the old and steady way..
 3.0 The ticket i think cost rm8 for local.
 4.0 A walk to the calbe departure area.
 5.0 Phew my bb finally reach the top...I think she is a lil bit confuse.
 6.0 Climb Penang hill project?
 7.0 This is my first macro with OM-D and 12-50 mm lens in macro mode.. Not bad for an all rounder walkabout lens...
 8.0 Another macro using the kit lens..damn this lens is good and versatile
 9.0 My baby is active.. After all how often you can play on top of a cannon!

10.0 This post box stand is very old. Most probablu Mr Bean has one in his house too!

 11.0 Carnivourous plant..dont put your finger in it..it will bite!! nah just kidding...
 12.0 This is Bunga Raya, Malaysia national flower which is kinda of rare in Malaysia.. I hardly see one nowadays..
 13.0 This is the view from one of the restaurant of top of the hill. It is based on English theme kind of Restaurant. Where you can have a cup of tea and enjoy the scenery.
 14.0 Emma enjoying the scenery! Actually she is staring at all those flying birds.!
15.0 Bumble Bee 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to disable Trend Micro OfficeScan using cmd.

Fake torrent from www.YayMovies.com .. Beware !!! It is a Scam !!

Zishan Z1 firmware Update and Manual