Dust in my Olympus E-3

Please double click on the image to view the dust in my sensor. The dust is being highlighted in red circle. This is what the best OLy SC can do..leave a dozen of dust on sensor upon cleaning..


i send my unit to clean the sensor and return i get these:-



I know the E-3 has been open become there is a lot of glue mark here:- Please double click on the image to view where the glue mark is in the picture. I have to clean the glue mark myself upon receiving this unit back from Oly SC.


On top of all these problem i also get dust in my viewfinder..Talk about bad hair day!!!

Comments

SAM said…
Owh!! hopefully my E3 wont be in this nightmare.. lousy service by Oly?
Lucifer said…
i send back now they change the penta prism view finder..the left and right rubber grip as well the new IS logo..

hopefully everything is ok now..

Popular posts from this blog

How to disable Trend Micro OfficeScan using cmd.

Fake torrent from www.YayMovies.com .. Beware !!! It is a Scam !!

Zishan Z1 firmware Update and Manual