Samsung And Courts Mammoth Kota Damansara Cheat Customer v4

I just call Courts Mammoth Kota Damansara and speak to Mr Munian. He claimed that the Digital Photo frame has arrived and ask me to collect it.

I am not sure if it is a hoax or not but i am gonna be there to check it out. However he mention that the TV output cable is not available and request to compensate that with other stuff such as mini SD card 2GB


I just call the Samsung Spare part department (03-77117307) and they say got 1 unit of TV output cable left here. Price Rm54.50

I have a mix feeling whether to settle for the 2gb mini SD card or wait for the TV output cable.

Comments

Lucifer said…
Courts Mammoth give me this digital photo frame

http://www.amfstores.com.my/ismart-digital-photo-frame-p-153.html

Popular posts from this blog

How to disable Trend Micro OfficeScan using cmd.

Fake torrent from www.YayMovies.com .. Beware !!! It is a Scam !!

Zishan Z1 firmware Update and Manual