Samsung And Courts Mammoth Kota Damansara Cheat Customer v5

The dispute is settle. After lodging an official report to Samsung Malaysia and Menteri Perdagangan Malaysia finally Court Mammoth give me the outstading item which they are suppose to give me earlier on when i purchase the Samsung OMNIA during the courts mammoth promotion on 8-10 August 2008

They had given me the 7 inch iSmart Digital Photo frame and 2 unit of 1GB microsd card. They are suppose to give me the TV output cable but they say they dont have the stock and ask me to settle for 2 unit of 1gb micro SD crd instead and i agree.

Well Justice is Serve!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to disable Trend Micro OfficeScan using cmd.

Fake torrent from www.YayMovies.com .. Beware !!! It is a Scam !!

Zishan Z1 firmware Update and Manual